The responsible storage unit in the sense of the Data Protection act, especially the General Data Protection Regulation
An der Trift 1
Ph. 0049 721 9375191
Mob. 0049 176 64202070
Your rights as a person concerned
You can execute the following rights via the contact details of our data security officer at any time:
• Information about your stored personal data and its processing
• Correction of false personal data
• Deletion of your stored personal data
• Restriction of data procession, if we are not allowed to delete your personal data due to legal obligations
• Objection to our procession of your data and
• Data transferability, in case you accepted the data processing or signed a contract with us.
In case you gave your consent, you can withdraw at any time to be effective for the future. You can always file a
complaint at the responsible controlling institution. The responsible controlling institution is based upon the Federal
Land of your residence, your workplace or the presumed violation.
You will find a list of the controlling institutions ( for the non-public sector) with address here:
Purpose of data procession of the responsible storage unit and third parties
We only process your personal data according to the purposes mentioned in this privacy notice.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties except for the mentioned purposes. We only transmit your
personal data, if:
• You gave your explicit consent upon it
• The procession is required in order to transact a contract with you
• The procession is required in order to fulfil legal obligations
• The procession is required due to protection of eligible interests and there is no reason to assume that you have a
predominant protection requiring interest not to transfer your data.
Deletion or Barring of your data
We follow the conventions of avoidance of data and austerity of data. We only store your personal data as long as it is
necessary to serve the purposes mentioned here or as it is necessary to the various required legislator’s storage
periods. The data will be deleted or barred routinely and accordingly to the statutory provisions after the abolition of the
particular purpose or the expiry of the storage period.
Collection of general information at a visit of our website
Information of general nature will be gathered automatically via cookies, when you visit our website. This information
(Server-Logfiles) contains for example the type of web browser, the operation system being used, the domain name of
your internet service provider and the like. This is exclusively information which allows no inference on individual
persons. This information is techniqually necessary to deliver the website’s content correctly that you requested and
incur coercively when using the internet. They are used mainly for the following purposes:
• The safeguarding of a trouble-free link connection to the website
• The safeguarding of a smooth usage of our website
• Analysis of system safety and stability and
• For further administrative reasons.
The procession of your personal data is based on our eligible interest in the aforementioned purposes of data collection.
We do not use your data in order to draw conclusions to your personality. Recipients of the data are only the
responsible storage unit and if necessary the task processor. If necessary we may analyze statistically anonymous
information in order to optimize our internet presence and the technique behind it.
Change of our privacy notice
We reserve our right to adapt the privacy notice, in order that they always accord to the actual legal requirements or in
order to implement changes of our services into the privacy notice. For your anew visit the new privacy police will be
Questions to the data security officer
If you have questions concerning data protection, please write us an email or contact directly
the responsible data security officer in our organization: